Towing & Recovery
Southern Star Towing And Recovery
Equipment: Scroll Down For A Description Of All Our Equipment.
Southern Star of Charlotte, Inc. is equipped to handle anything that may come along.
We currently have at your disposal the following equipment:
1.#59 1994 International 9400. This truck is a Heavy Duty Tow Truck, with a 30 ton body with intergrated wheel lift, and a GVW of 44,000 lbs and a twin line winching capacity of 60,000 lbs.
2.#64 1995 Peterbilt 379. This truck is a road tractor with a GVW of 52,000 lbs. this truck is used to haul our Landoll trailer
3.#69 2007 Peterbilt 378. This truck is a Heavy Duty Tow Truck with
a 35 ton tow body, with an independent wheel lift, and a GVW of 58,000 lbs.
and a twin line winching capacity of 70,000 lbs.
4. #75 2001 Mack CH-613 Tri-axle Tractor. This truck is used to haul
our Lowboy trailer. This truck is used to haul large equipment, like excavators.
5.#77 2006 Peterbilt 335. This is a medium duty tow truck, with a GVW of 26,000 lbs with twin line winching capacity of 30,000 lbs. This truck can handle cars, light and medium duty trucks, motor homes, and some larger trucks.
6.#78 2006 Peterbilt 340. This is a 28 tandem axle rollback. This truck can be used for cars, light and medium duty trucks and equipment. It can also pull a trailer.
7. #80 2000 Peterbilt 330. This is a 21 single axle rollback with wheel lift. This truck can tow cars, light trucks, and haul small equipment.
17. #T-5 1996 Trail-Eze 48 Trailer with sliding axle. This is capable of hauling trucks, motor homes, buses and equipment. With a weight capacity of 80,000 lbs.
18. #T-6 2000 Talbert Low Boy Trailer. This trailer is used to haul heavy equipment and trucks.
19.#T-7 2000 National Trailer. This is a 48 landoll type trailer and can be used to haul trucks, motor homes, buses and equipment.
20. #SE-3 2004 Mitsubishi Forklift.